Injection Molded Nylon Zig Zag Cleat ( Black) Simply weave rope around cleat arms, no knots needed. Great for fender lines, trailer covers and utility lines. Fits line up to 10mm.
M5 Neoprene Well Nut With 20mm A4 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Machine Screw
Grip Range 0.4-4.9mm
Drill Size 10 mm
Simple to install
- Place 'Well-Nut' insert all the way into the pre-drilled hole until the flange is firmly against the mounting surface.
- Pass the machine screw through the part to be fastened and tighten until snug
'Well Nut', a flanged neoprene bushing with a captive brass nut, is designed to provide a shock and vibration resistant fixing for engineering structures. This demountable blind screw anchor is suitable for applications of many kinds in many conditions, a high rate of radial expansion even allows use in blind holes in solid materials.
- Access needed to only one side of the kayak
- Used with standard metric machine screws
- Fastens in blind, burr-free holes
- Can be used in closed end holes
- Will not mar prefinished surfaces
- Helps seal out ambient moisture
- Absorbs noise
- Electrically isolating
- Dampens vibration and shock
- Helps prevent galvanic corrosion
- Ideal for metal-to-plastic and other mixed material assemblies
- Resistant to ozone and weathering in outdoor conditions
- Suitable for marine applications
- Removable and reusable
- Snap-in feature to facilitate assembly line use