2 x Single Eyelet Deck Fitting
Designed for kayaks, simple to fit.
Recommended use for: Deck rigging, Deck bungee and Rescue deck line.
Produced in nylon (Polyamide).
M5 Neoprene Well Nut With 20mm A4 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Machine Screw (Pack 6)
Grip Range 0.4-4.9mm
Drill Size 10 mm
Simple to install
- Place 'Well-Nut' insert all the way into the pre-drilled hole until the flange is firmly against the mounting surface.
- Pass the machine screw through the part to be fastened and tighten until snug
'Well Nut', a flanged neoprene bushing with a captive brass nut, is designed to provide a shock and vibration resistant fixing for engineering structures. This demountable blind screw anchor is suitable for applications of many kinds in many conditions, a high rate of radial expansion even allows use in blind holes in solid materials.
- Access needed to only one side of the kayak
- Used with standard metric machine screws
- Fastens in blind, burr-free holes
- Can be used in closed end holes
- Will not mar prefinished surfaces
- Helps seal out ambient moisture
- Absorbs noise
- Electrically isolating
- Dampens vibration and shock
- Helps prevent galvanic corrosion
- Ideal for metal-to-plastic and other mixed material assemblies
- Resistant to ozone and weathering in outdoor conditions
- Suitable for marine applications
- Removable and reusable
- Snap-in feature to facilitate assembly line use